Why would you build a site for mobile devices? After all modern mobile devices display sites pretty well these days, don’t they?
Try this demo mobile sites on your phone or other mobile device:
Mobile sites makes it easier for a customer to call you. Consider this scenario: Your site comes up in the search engines and a potential customer clicks on your site. If the customer is using a phone, it’s really easy to call from a contact page. If the customer just sees your regular website he may email you or he may just move on.
StatCounter GlobalStats shows mobile browsers with a 56% share of the market compared to the desktop share of 44% as of March 2020.
Sample Responsive Websites
- Urbanic – free HTML5 website template from Template Monster.
- Corlate – free responsive business html template
- Dragonfruit – designed by jQuery and HTML5 Bootstrap. This layout features a variety of different sections for events and timeline.
- Grill – free restaurant website template, bootstrap responsive HTML5 layout. It includes image slider, product categories, blog post, comments, maps and contact form.
- Nova – multipurpose html template based on twitter bootstrap 2.3.x. This template comes with 16+ ready pages. 100% premium quality and ready to use.
- Ocean – HTML5 Template
- Sprint – free HTML5 template on responsive bootstrap framework. Green, black and white colors are used in a perfect combination.
- Xenon – free HTML5 responsive website template, attractive diagonal shapes, red, blue, brown and white colors, portfolio gallery.
A responsive websites displays well on desktops, smart phones, and tablets.